Wednesday, May 26, 2010

-Love me tender-


- Love me tender-

Love me tender..
love me sweet..
never let me go..
you have me..
my complete..
and I love u so..
love me tender..
love me true..
all..my dreams fulfill
ohhh,... my darling I love you
and I always WILL..

this song touched me..
Humans have feelings. When we love somebody, of course we want the same from them. we expect them to love us too. hmm..however, they don't understand or worse they PRETEND they don't understand what we want from them.
we share our feelings, thoughts, dreams and even secrets with them. when they are sad or have some problems... we are there for them. we gave them morale support and courage. still, they don't know what we feel.
they maybe say ; NAAHHH... WE'RE JUST FRIENDS RIGHT. THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAN THAT..

**** our heart crushes into millions of pieces. our soul cry with sorrow****
However, we keep trying to win their heart. to win their soul. to see her smile everyday.. to hold her hands.. to give her comfort

Although we are giving, without receiving but remeber...good things comes to those who wait. :)


-chocoholic-

No comments:

Post a Comment