Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shell Scholarship 2011

LoL.. just finished the phone interview. huhh... i dont think i done well.. T.T. they called me at 11 am just as stated in the email they sent. i am so nervous!!!. hahaha.. tangan pun shaking pegang hp.

the interviewer is female..a Chinese. mine was last about 40 mins. they have 3 category in the interview. the first one is ????.. x remember bcoz i think it nearly the same as the 2nd one. 2nd one is about ur co-curricular achievement. the questions are the same as last yer i guess. n they ask about the examples also. n i have to cramp my brain to think..aduhhhh...

the 3rd one is the toughest. coz the question is not the same as last year. i x really hear what she was saying. bcoz she jot down my point at the same time she interview me. so..i hear just like main point ..terputus-putus je .. n she talk so fast!! n terputus - putus lagi tuhh..n i think i asked her to repeat the questions for almost 3x..hahahaha.. no hope la.. bye2 shell..

now i just hoping that i ll make ot to the 2nd round. Amen..

2 comments:

  1. Nvm, you already tried your best. You dont need to call me nsmd2020, just call me dave XD

    ReplyDelete