Thursday, February 24, 2011

Imagine if i wanna be a...




I wanna be a doctor-so i can help to cure sick people.
I wanna be a pharmacist- so i can help to consult people about their medication.
I wanna be a scientist-so i can help the nation by finding cure for deadly diseases.
I wanna be a rock star-so i can help to entertain others.
I wanna be a pilot- so i can take you where you want to be.
I wanna be a poet-so i can express my feeling and emotion with words.
I wanna be a veterinarian- so i can help to treat sick domestic animal.
I wanna be a policeman- so i can help to protect this world from harm.
I wanna be a game artist- so i can design FREE N BETTER ONLINE game!!!
I wanna be a fashion designer- so i can make beautiful clothes
I wanna be a telecommunication engineer- so i can make calling and text messaging faster n no PENDING msg..
I wanna be a politician - so i can help to protect the rights of all people!!* no racist!!!
I wanna be a teacher- so i can help to educate young generation to live their life better.
I wanna be an architect- so i can help to design more skyscraper in our country.
I wanna be an automotive engineer- so i can help to make an environmental friendly car.
I wanna be a pastor- so i can help others know about God and to never neglect their responsibilities as Christians.
I wanna be a chef- so i can cook delicious cuisine and decorate this world with taste n flavour.
I wanna be an athlete - so i can help to promote healthy lifestyle through sports.
I wanna be a photographer- so i can snap many beautiful pictures and share it to you.
I wanna be a nurse- so i can help people with my healing hands.
I wanna be a CEO of a reputable company-so i can help the society through social responsibilities

The most importantly is I WANNA BE ME!! SO I CAN DO ALL THE THINGS I WANT TO DO :D


what do u want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment