Thursday, September 22, 2011

-teamwork is under construction-

i m stress. i m tired. i x have enough sleep. i drink coffee a lot. i mean A LOT! A LOT! i wake up late. i set my alarm n turn it off. =.='' i procrastinate. i do last minute work. BUT i hand in my assignments on TIME :D. i prefer individual work. x meaning i hate teamwork. its just teamwork makes me stress..stress..stress..stress. no cooperation. no teamwork. no communication. no interaction.not finish team assignments. no high marks.no nothing.......n i totally hate this line -> eh, did u complete the task?? i have OTHER things to do..cant help.OR..ooowww..sorry. i woke up late. cant attend the meeting. OR i have no transport to go there..sorry. OR i m outside the campus now..later inform me k..OR THIS IS THE VOICE MAILBOX FOR THE NUMBER &^%%#$@@#!. =.='' IN THE FUTURE, IF THE GROUP HAVE A LOW MARK , DON'T COMPLAIN. how come our group have such a lousy mark? how come that....how come this.. P.S I CANT WORK BY MY OWN K. I also have lots of things to do too....
GOD...until now, i havent find a reason why i am still HERE.
Last Monday, there is a guest invited to give talk during lecture. n the title is LOVE THE WORK U ARE WITH. n i m not loving it. i might love engineering if i have super-high speed-huge-memory capacity-great team mates-n whatsoever...
but it happens..i x have that. ...........:O
for my team mates, if any of u happen to read this post..haha.. dont blame me. PEACE :D i guess our teamwork is under construction.





No comments:

Post a Comment