Monday, October 11, 2010

Things that I called bull****




Below are the things that I hate MOST~ hahahaha ( NOT ACCORDING TO SEQUENCES..) enjoy! May be we have in common too on the thing that we hate .. Peace!!
1) waking me up when I am sleeping coz it is weekend n there s NO School!!

2) looking or doing something else when I talk..( nie nang nak kena karate bna..)

3) giving S*** excuses for coming late to anything ( training..picking me up...) I HATE WAITING.. time is money ..tick!tock!

4) girls - who like to laugh just bcoz of a very little thing ( happen at school most of the time...*laugh to get attention from the guys..pathetic!!

5) brothers who r playing football while I sleep.. arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

6) missed my fav tv series just bcoz of something that is very lame.. like blackouts..overslept..(hehehe..)… washing the dishes… n etc..

7) SERVICE CHARGE IMPOSED.!!! + GOV TAX …hahahaha…then da gik collect money pkey byar lolz..

8) files downloaded corrupt..especially downloaded video.. apuuu…wasting my time n sakit burit ku jak duduk tunggu..

9) online game undergo service update and ‘LUCKILY’ I play it on that time also.. haishh.. ( ku dah syok2 leading game ..battle la tek.. skali return kat homepage..aiee..weird.. tgk2 service update.try again later.. ku dah manas …no more later la!)

10) two faces * bukan kembar siam aaa..hahaha* (talam 2 muka mksd ku) when they r with u , they pretend as if they r very innocent.. elehh..boleh bla la.. skali at the back , jadi demon..eeeww..eerie..

11) bossing me around..hey, lu ingat lu sapa arr? Belum ko rasa aku jadi boss. Hahaha

12) bees..i hate bees… once, I injured my elbow..haha..why? I run from the bees and x notice that the floor was slippery, then I ended up llike a penguin (cam cta Madagascar..)..landed on my tummy with my left elbow hurt n bleeding.. bees..bees..buzz away~

13) open the refrigerator and bro: oopss..i saw a choc there just now? Is it yours? I ate it..sorry.. I taught Dad bought it.. apppuuuu…dengan penuh rasa tidak bersalahnya dia memberitakan berita buruk itu.. tinggal la sedikit ka..half ka..nie..bau choc jak da gik

14) x find my ruler, eraser n etc while I am rushing to submit my work - just because an irresponsible person use it without my Permission..

15) X coffee = X life haha.. I m so addicted to it. Going to school or out without a cup of coffee is not a good idea. Ku kan jadi zombie klak..

16) people making noise when I tried to memorize my Biology essay.. ini nanti I take revenged kat korang bru tau..u wait till I SING ngn suara sumbang ku yng 100% irritable tu haaaa…. Bru you guys rasa.hahahaha..

FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS N THINK THAT U RE ONE OF THEM..CHILL..THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW ONLY. NOT MEANING TO HURT UR FEELINGS..
BTW, IF U RE ONE OF THEM , JUST STICK TO IT.. these make our life meaningful..hahaha..

1 comment:

  1. love it..
    almost same with me...
    life is not easy..
    but dead is easy...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete