Friday, May 20, 2011

Seek, and He will Provides :)

















Hallelujah.. God never ceases to amaze me ;).. without you in my life, I couldnt been this far.
You always there to help me, to comfort me, to shelter me from any obstacles the world had given to me. When I start to lose hope, You always there for me and give me spiritual strength. no matter what happen to me, good or bad, sad or happy, joy or tears, You always come first. There is none like You, no one else can touch my heart like you do. Ive been search for all eternity long, there is none like you.

We may have lots of friends.. not to mention the thousand or hundreds of them in Twitter or Facebook. But do they really care for us like Jesus do? Do they willing to sacrifice their only child Like God do? Do they with you when u feel the pain inside? Do they will you when u have trouble and dont have nay guts to face it? Do they help u when u need something badly? Do they PROMISE AN ETERNITY LIFE for u IN HEAVEN?

when I lose hope, I pray and He give me strength to get through the situation. when I in pain, I pray and He bring the pain away. When I seek for something, He provides. He always give me want I want.
When I x get to enter matrix or university..He provide me a different path which I refuse to do in the first place. I have no choice but to do Form 6. HEYYY!!! Maybe this is not bad at all. He give me strength each day. Though the studies are not east to catch up.. but at last, with His kindness I succeed. :) YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. You make me happy in many ways that I cannot see. --He works in way, we cannot see, He will make a way for me;)-- not everything we plan, can go smoothly. But if the plan fails, meaning He has made A new path for you. The path may lead you to bumpy ride, but HEY!!! There is none like Him. He will make the path become an interesting one that brings happiness to your life. If you dont get WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE, SEEK AND HE WILL PROVIDE. NO one knows, He may give YOU MORE THAT U EVER WANTED :p in the mean time , PRAY WITH ALL YOUR HEART. DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO HIM.

**ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find it; knock and the door will be opened to you**

**
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it**

**
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary , They shall walk and not faint**

**
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"**

for I am a sinner, I seek forgiveness in YOU.
PRAISE TO THE LORD.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment