Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT



THERE ARE MANY WORDs I CAN DESCRIBE THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE. why in hundreds of people in this place, i m placed in the same group with them . suckkksssss... sometime, people get carried away with their INTELLIGENCE or whatsoever.. but then.. dont say others are stupid. sucker. do u think i am sooooo stupid? if I AM SO, i should reconsider before applying engineering course. or i should just tanam anggur blakang rumah.
it is tough to be in the community who always speaks english. AND HEYYY WORLD!!! I X VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SO MY GRAMMAR ARE TERRIBLE. but then, u x need to show off in front of me on solving the mathematical problems. i KNOW I NOT GOOD AT MATHS. well..sorry i think i am not qualified for the scholarship..because MY ENGLISH IS SUCKS N I X GOOD AT MATH. huhhh...

well....dont want to continue this crap and cursing people..lol.. just wait till final exam sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment