Monday, August 1, 2011

MY LIFE'S SUCK WITHOUT U



OMG..my life is totally suck n lame so far. living away from home is not easy ok. first, i have to wake up early, n that is NOT EASY!!. luckily i stay in campus. =.='' second, i hate to cook after a tiring day. sometimes my timetable is so pack until there is only 30mins break at 2.30pm. n x lunch.. looks like i m getting thinner. thanks to this university. x need to go to Slim World. hahahaha

thirdly, i x like to wash my clothes. if using washing machine ok la..but then i use the traditional way. whenever i heard thunder or its raining outside..oh my.. wet clothes. then, i x like the atmosphere here....x like ..x like...x like...x like.. huhhh.. and then, i met a guy who says..omg!! u speaks..n u smiles. i never heard u talks. i was like..omg..do i must talk to u so that u know i can talk? come on la..i x OKU keyyy.. haishhh...that whats people always say about me. she is quiet..she is x friendly..she is arrogant..she is...whatever la.. but then, u x know who am i. u never hang out with me..how come u know? I M NOT A PERSON WHO IS FRIENDLY ENOUGH TO GREET EVERYONE I MET. SILENCE SPEAKS A MILLION WORD, BABE. lol..

and now, i have to strive my best to excel in all of my units. its hard when u enter the university by scholarship. T.T who says we, scholars are lucky to be sponsored? all the allowance, pocket money, praises by others who x get the scholarship are NOTHING compared to our burden in order to fulfill YOUR expectations. everyone expect us to be an excellent student, a natural-born leader, an active society member n the list continues...

but I AM GRATERUL :) thank you Shell for giving me the scholarship. haha.. all the craps above is just to let the readers know how i feel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment